SERVICES & PROGRAMS FOR MEMBERS OF
- One million dollar liability policy.
- Legal services for professional matters
- 30 minutes free legal consultation for non-professional matters.
- Representation in the event of lay-off or dismissal.
- Representation or assistance with credentials, retirement & unemployment.
- Professional workshops and seminars dealing with issues in public education.
- Right to vote for collective bargaining agreements.
- Right to vote and hold office in the association.
- Credit Union services.
- Insurance programs (group life, income protection, auto & homeowners) with endorsed providers.
- DUES-TAB life insurance.
- CTA Accident & Survivor Benefit.
- Travel discounts.
- Purchase discounts, including auto purchase discounts.
- Notary Services
- Tutoring referral service.
SERVICES AND PROGRAMS FOR AGENCY FEE
PAYERS & MEMBERS
- Representation in collective bargaining
- Representation in grievances.
The legal services & liability insurance alone are worth the difference in cost. In the day of prolific litigation, no teacher can really afford to be without these protections. Actually, there are millions of good reasons for belonging to your
Association. Ask your 2.2 million colleagues nationwide.